Sawasdee To Travel Thailand

That's our way of warmly welcoming visittors Thailand. When we say it, it is always accompanied by a graceful wai, and a big smile. It's no wonder Thailand is also known as '' The Land of Smiles " and we warmly welcome tens of millions of visitors from around the world each year. Actually, many world enjoy coming to Thailand on holiday, and I always find myself answering questions of what to do when friends go visit Thailand.


I am very proud of my Thai heritage and of Thailand. and this website is my way of giving you some ideas of where to go and what to do when you visit Thailand. I hope you have a great trip to Thailand, and i cannot wait to hear from you how much you enjoyed it!


There are so many cool things to do in Thailand, from exploring the jungle on the back of an elephant to visiting a remote hill tribe in Chiang Mai. There are also breathtaking full moon parties on the beach, amazing floating markets, and pulse pounding Thai boxing ( Muay Thai )matches. Here are a few of my favorite things to do when I want to have fun in the land of smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment